Your opinion is important to us. That's why we look forward to your comments and contributions in our community.
Our aim is to illuminate topics in a variety of ways and the discussion can be just as diverse.
An opinion does not have to please everyone, but it should be presented according to certain rules.
Because friendly and polite cooperation is our philosophy.
In our community guidelines, we therefore lay down some rules for cooperation on our platform that are binding for everyone.
We also determine how our admin team will proceed in the event of an infringement.
We want to ensure that all members of the Bremer Treff community can maintain a lively exchange and open dealings with each other.
Here's to a good get-together!
- Be polite to each other. In an open discussion, there can and should be different opinions. However, insults are not welcome.
- Criticize based on content, not the person behind it. Be open to other people's opinions and ways of life. Discrimination and defamation based on religion, sexual orientation, nationality and origin, physical and/or mental limitations, age and gender are not tolerated at any point and are to be avoided.
- Stick to the truth. Defamation of persons and/or statements damaging to business and reputation are not permitted.
- Stick to the facts. Avoid disseminating unverifiable information. Your statements should be supported by credible arguments or sources, otherwise they will be removed.
- Secure your personal and personal data and never pass them on to third parties. Don't post the data carelessly and freely accessible on the Internet.
- Advertising and other commercial content are undesirable. If you would like to point the community to your own platforms, such as a blog, use your profile for this.
- Do not pass on third-party content without permission. Pay attention to copyright when you share or otherwise publish third-party content. Make sure sharing is allowed. You are responsible for all content posted under your profile.
- Flag quotes. You should only support your contribution, credit a source.
- You may use links to refer to additional information. However, links to sites with illegal content are not permitted at any time. 59plus is not responsible for the linked content and does not subject it to any systematic examination. The Community Bremer Treff reserves the right to remove links that violate the guidelines and rules listed.
In the event of a breach
- we remove posts that violate the above rules.
- we reserve the right to exclude users from the community in the event of repeated violations and/or serious violations.
- we reserve the right to end discussions and close the comment function if the posts do not follow the above guidelines.